EXPERIENCED KITCHEN ASSISTANT / COOK
Kitchen Assistant required for 30+ hours a week working in a very buffet restaurant. This work will include shift work including weekends.
You will have previous experience of working with deep frying in a commercial kitchen. You need to know how to slice veges etc and have some knife skills. Have basic knowledge of kitchen health and safety. You will be in charge of the assorted deep fried food items.
You will be required to assist chef, clean all work stations and keep work area clean and safe along with other day to day duties.
Successful applicant will need to have the following:
• Previous kitchen hand experience
• Availability and flexibility to work any days including weekends
• Availability to be on call covering leave and staff absences
• Have good understanding of food hygiene
• Have good work ethics and initiative
• Be honest and reliable
• Have a good health record; and
• Excellent references
Only applicants who can legally work in NZ will be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.